Jefferson Theatre Company will be selling Wagner’s select plants and professionally designed My Garden Combo Kits. This is JTC’s primary fundraiser for the year. Please help us make it a success! We are asking each student to sell a minimum of 7 kits.
Student incentive: FOR EVERY 10 KITS SOLD, STUDENT RECEIVES $20 CASH!
Each kit contains 7 plants and will fit into 12 – 14” pots. Select plants come in a package of 6. All plants are grown in ellepots which are biodegradable and a great alternative to plastic.
Comparable retail value for each kit is $42. OUR PRICE IS ONLY $25 EACH
Sale starts TODAY, Wednesday, February 14ththrough Thursday, March 30th.
- Use the JTC Plant Order Forms to sell kits to family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors. Download them here or see Sean Sheets (Captain1@JeffersonTheatreCompany.org) for additional pre-printed copies.
- Checks should be made payable to “JTC”.
- Turn in order form and all money due to Una or Sean Sheets by Thursday, March 30th.
- All plants ordered will be delivered to Jefferson High School on Thursday, May 3rd.
- New this year! Credit Cards are now accepted! Orders may be placed online. Visit jeffersontheatrecompany.org/
flowers. Please instruct your customer to give you credit for the sale by indicating your name in the “Additional information” section under “Order notes” during the checkout process. Fees do apply, so credit card orders are $26.06 each.
All orders must be picked up at Jefferson between 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Thursday, May 3rd!
For more information or questions, contact Una Sheets Fundraising@