We like to showcase our seniors at our final production of the year. Posters featuring each of our seniors are hung in flag hall during our spring musical production. Below are the guidelines for creating your senior recognition poster.
Size – one half of a poster board – no bigger than 22”x 14”
Colors – Make them your favorite! Lots of them!
Design — Make this an extension of you! This is your “resumé”
Ideas of items to include:
- Pictures (lots!)
- List of past shows in which you participated
- Your fondest memory of theatre
- Post high school plans
- Favorite production and why
- Favorite role and why
- Favorite song and why
- Biggest accomplishment in theatre
- Favorite performer and why
- Why you love theatre
- What performing means to you